Hello, and welcome to my portfolio site! This site has been a long-term work in progress - with a bare-bones beginning of design work through my pure software development phase to my discovery of the intersection of the two fields and current interest in a mechatronics, focusing on software for robotic systems in motion - and is half portfolio, half sandbox for template-free web dev tinkering (apologies if things break!). Feel free to browse and learn more about me as well as the mechanical, robotics, and coding projects that I've worked on.
There are a bunch of pages on this site, some more informative than others, so here are a few projects that I find particularly exciting and what I got out of them!
- Robockey: a fleet of autonomous hockey bots - fast and gritty C development, localization, RTOS with finite states and strategy
- HUGS: a proactive wearable garment for children with autism that provides deep pressure therapy in response to biometric and environmental signs of over-stimulation - embedded system with limited resources in C++, signal/sensor processing, iPhone application
- DIRTREL Analysis: a deep-dive into a recent robust direct transcription approach - a foray into optimal control theory
- Small-Scale Autonomous Racecar: a tenth-scale autonomous car that tackled head-to-head racing - an overview of the AV stack, assumption and tuning techniques for Model Predictive Control
- Mini-Minecraft: a (simplified) version of the classic game - graphics, CPU vs GPU, ray marching/tracing, some hefty C++